Friday, August 22, 2008

So... It's Joe Biden, eh?

Now it's time to do some homework! See, even JFK picked a southern gentleman to pull well-needed votes in that region, so what's the deal here? The whole thing about Biden being chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee is a bit thin. Well, at the very least, Biden will fill the next three months with many exceptional one-liners. The one he used to sum up Rudy Giuliani's campaign's over-reliance on the World Trade Center disaster is still a classic in my book!

"Rudy Guiliani.. Probably the most underqualified man since George Bush to seek the presidency.. There's only three things he mentions in a sentence: a noun, and a verb and 9-11".

I couldn't have said it better!

2 comments:

SjP said...

I'm liking the Biden pick. In fact he was my first choice for the nomination. The next few weeks should be very interesting.

I understand you'll be blogging at the DNC! Congrats! I know you'll represent well cause it truly is "a serious matter" {wink}.

americanwoman said...

Thanks for tuning in! If you have more insight on Biden, and what he'll bring to the table, please feel free to drop me some more lines! I'm not completely dissapointed with the choice- I only subscribed to three of the Dem candidates websites during the primary season- Obama, Clinton and Biden. I feel pretty clairvoyant now!